Exotic Nutrition offers wholesale purchasing with rights to reselling to brick and mortar pet stores and other eligible businesses who wish to distribute Exotic Nutrition products internationally, outside of the U.S.
- Exotic Nutrition does not offer exclusive distribution rights.
- Altering the packaging of Exotic Nutrition products is prohibited. If a customer chooses to repackage an Exotic Nutrition product, they are not allowed to use the Exotic Nutrition name, logo, or other company information on the repackaged product or advertisements for that product.
- Accounts are eligible for review at any time and may be suspended or canceled at our discretion.
To view wholesale pricing, please create an account and submit a wholesale application on our website. Regular wholesale orders ($250 order minimum) will ship via the Postal Service or FedEx international shipping service. If the customer would like to make their own shipping arrangements, please leave special instructions at checkout for this request. We can remove and refund the shipping costs applied at checkout before shipping, minus a $10 handling fee.
Exotic Nutrition is not responsible for any additional customs fees, duties, or taxes. Most countries will charge duties and taxes upon entry into your country, which are due on receipt by the recipient (customer). To determine these charges ahead of time, please contact your local Customs Department within your country. If the customer would like Exotic Nutrition to lower the product value on the customs declaration please leave special instructions at checkout for this request. Keep in mind if the package is lost or damaged in transit the insurance would only cover up to the customs value.
Exotic Nutrition is not responsible for packages that are refused by customs or otherwise undeliverable. International shipments are nonreturnable and nonrefundable. Many of our prepared pet foods include ingredients which require an export certification for import. For FedEx or freight shipments, we strongly recommend contacting your local customs department and finding a shipping broker that can assist with importing the pet food before placing your order. If you'd like us to include export paperwork with your shipment then you must submit your request for these export papers to us at the time the order is placed. The customer is responsible for all export paperwork charges (for example: $75 USD for Health Certificate for animal products).
Customers who are interested in placing larger orders (Minimum order amount of $3,000) to ship via ocean or air freight, please review our Terms & Conditions below then email: firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application for International Distributors. Please review the Terms & Conditions for Authorized International Distributors below:
Purchasing Terms & Conditions:
● Tier-1 Pricing: Minimum order amount of $3,000 and 10 unique SKUs per order, $6,000 per year.
● Tier-2 Pricing: Minimum order amount of $8,000 and 30 unique SKUs per order, $16,000 per year.
● Exclusive distribution rights are not available.
● All items must be ordered in cases, if applicable.
● Pricing is subject to change without notice.
●Purchase orders should be emailed to: email@example.com.
● Lead time is approximately 2-5 weeks but may vary.
Shipping Terms & Conditions:
● The buyer is responsible for determining which documents are required for imports, and responsible for requesting these documents prior to shipment.
● The seller will arrange export documents but the buyer is responsible for all costs.
● Export Paperwork:
Free - Commercial Invoice, Packing Slip
$5/Product - Guaranteed Analysis (stamped & signed)
$20 In-House Certificate to Foreign Government (stamped & signed)
$30 Certificate of Origin (stamped & signed)
$75 USDA Export Health Certificate for animal products (stamped & signed)
$140 USDA Phytosanitary Certificate for plant products (stamped & signed)
Air Delivery (FedEx) of Export Documents (pricing varies)
● The buyer is fully responsible for clearing shipments to the destination country. If the shipment is rejected for any reason and cannot clear customs, the buyer is responsible for the shipment and it cannot be returned to the seller.
● Shipment specifications and documents can be provided to the buyer and/or freight forwarder once the shipment is ready for transport.
● Orders are shipped Ex-Works (EXW), we will make the goods available for pick-up at our warehouse or we can provide transport to the port of Norfolk or Newark at the cost of the customer (pricing varies).
● To receive credit or replacements for delivery shortages or damages, you must notify the seller by email (with proof of damage) within 10 days of delivery.
Payment Terms & Conditions:
● All prices and payments shall be in U.S. dollars (USD).
● 30% down payment by wire transfer (+$16 fee) is due upon receipt.
● Full payment by wire transfer (+$16 fee) is due before the shipment is released.
● The buyer agrees to pay according to the terms of Exotic Nutrition as stated on each invoice.