2-Level Mansion small animal cage is built with a sturdy metal frame and 100% metal (no plastic trays) construction, this great-looking habitat is finished in a black hammer tone that will look sharp in any décor. Half-inch wire spacing keeps your pet safe and secure while allowing for easy climbing and exploration, and the spacious play area provides plenty of room for hide-away, exercise wheels, toys etc. The elevated platforms with ramp ladders provide your pet with a perfect perch for keeping an eye on his surroundings. The included stand allows for easy movement around the home, and also provides added storage for food, accessories and more.
- Cage measures 22 inches long x 32 inches wide x 38.5 inches tall (22.5 inches tall off stand) with 6 inch high plexiglass mess-guards around all four sides.
- Premium-quality habitat features an attractive black hammer tone finish and half-inch metal wiring for safety and durability.
- Spacious living area is ideally suited for rats, chinchillas, Guinea pigs, degus and more; durable chew-proof tray help prevent debris from reaching the floor.
- Acrylic mess guards along the bottom edges of the cage help to contain animal debris
- The doors along the right side feature “critter-proof” latches that open easily with one hand to provide maximum access for cleaning and feeding.
- Adjustable shelves include a ramp ladder with fleece available for separate purchase.
Includes: (1) Adjustable Shelf, (1) Ramp Ladder, (1) Leak-Proof Pan.
Cage - 22 inches long x 32 inches wide x 38.5 inches tall (22.5 inches tall off stand)
Platform Shelf - 11.5" x 21" x 0.75" deep
Ramp Ladder - 16 inches long x 6 inches wide
Front Door - 14 inches wide x 19 inches tall (along the right side- left side does not open)
Catch Tray Pan - 30¾" wide x 20⅝" long x 1" deep
Plexiglass Mess Guards - Approx. 6 inches high (from cage floor)
Wire Bars - ½ inch bar spacing and 2mm wire gauge
Wheels - 8M, 15mm thread or 5/16 inch
Warranty: Included with purchase is a 30-day warranty to cover manufacturer defects. Damage caused by excessive chewing is not covered under the warranty. This cage is manufactured with durable wrought iron framing and welding wired bars. This cage is durable enough to house most chewing animals but some pets may become highly aggressive when caged, causing excessive chewing and pulling on cage bars, which may result in broken welding or bent bars. Again, damage caused by excessive chewing is not covered under the warranty.