The Peak Roof cage is manufactured by professionals from the HQ cage company with quality materials and experienced workmanship. It is designed with safety in mind and durability to last the lifetime of your pet. Assembly is quick and easy, view our helpful cage assembly video below or on our YouTube page.
- Made with tube frame construction with over 14 cubic feet of interior room, making the inside spacious and comfortable for your pet
- Bar spacing is ½ inch and 2mm wire gauge, wide enough for small mammals to grasp the bars without injury but narrow enough to prevent escape
- Entire cage is professionally finished with an animal-safe powder coat
- Plexiglas mess guards along the bottom of the cage to help contain debris
- Includes 4 Plastic double-feed dishes, 2 Wooden climbing posts, 2 Large front doors (9” x 9”) with heavy duty metal locks, 4 Smaller side doors (5" x 7") for easy access, 1 Pull-out wired metal grate to keep animals off the floor, 1 Pull-out solid black metal tray to catch feces and debris, making cleaning easy, and a stand with removable wheels, making the cage mobile (cage can not be removed from stand)
Check out the for a quick guide on what differentiates our 10+ cages.
Cage Dimensions: approximately 66" tall x 31" wide, 29" deep (57" x 23.5" x 23.5" without roof) and can hold up to 3 sugar gliders comfortably.
Additional measurements- Interior space: 46" tall x 23" wide x 23" deep (14 cubic ft), Roof: 7" tall x 31" wide x 29" deep, Stand: 10" tall (included in original measurements listed above), Wheels add 2" height
View our to see additional shelves and ladders made specifically for the Peak Roof cage, or visit the category to view other products like branches, toys, etc.