ZooPro High Protein Supplement is the ideal protein booster in the diet of many fruit and nectar eating animals such as sugar gliders and other small mammals. Blends easily, digests rapidly, and is a rich source of amino acids. This premium blended formula supplies your pet's need for muscle building pure protein.
- Ideal protein booster in the diet of many fruit and nectar eating animals
- Fortified with essential amino acids, fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals.
- Favored by sugar glider owners for use in the popular .
- Compared to similar protein products on the market which are imported from Australia, ZooPro is made in the USA and delivers the same quality at half the cost.
Ingredients: whey protein, soy protein, ground cereals, maltodextrin, dextrose, lysine, methionine, vegetable oils, omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, D3, E, K, nicotinamide, pantothenic acid, biotin, folic acid, choline, inositol, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, magnesium, zinc, iron, manganese, copper, iodine, selenium.
Guaranteed Analysis: crude protein (min) 52%, crude fat (min) 12%, fiber (max) 5%, salt (max) .08%.
Feeding Directions: As a supplement, sprinkle 2 teaspoons of ZooPro High Protein Supplemen over or fresh fruit and vegetables. As a staple diet, make the (see instructions below). Feed in the evening when your gliders wake up. Take out any uneaten food after 12 hours. Vary the diet with live or dried insects, Gliderade Nectar, or Gummivore-fare (sold separately).
HOMEMADE HPW DIET INGREDIENTS: (1 month supply for 2 gliders)
- 1/4 cup (increase to 1/2 cup if feeding to lactating female gliders)
- 2 cups warm water
- 1 1/2 cups
- 1 tablespoon
- 1/2 tablespoon
- 1/2 tablespoon
- 3 cooked scrambled eggs
STEPS FOR MAKING HOMEMADE HPW DIET:
- Scramble eggs until firm, set aside.
- In a blender, mix water and honey, blend until honey is dissolved.
- Add in ZooPro supplement, Bee Pollen, Glider Booster, Glider-Cal, and cooked eggs, blend for 2 mins.
- Pour into ice cube trays and put in freezer. HPW will freeze to consistency of ice cream.
Notice: We also offer the premixed version of the homemade HPW diet called (just add water), along with a premade version called (cooked in a jar).
- Serve fresh in the evening, close to the time your gliders wake up.
- Remove food in the morning, so your gliders don't try to snack on the leftovers during the day (you don't want them eating fruits and vegetables that have been sitting out all night).
- We suggest offer a dry food for the daytime, like Exotic Nutrition pellets or ZooPro kibble
- You can cook the eggs in the microwave - it's faster and less clean up. Just make sure to use a tall ceramic cup and mix the eggs up really well. Microwave for 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until they're done.
- The final HPW Diet mixture will be runny and a bit foamy at the top, this is normal.
- If using frozen fruits and vegetables, we recommend thawing them in the microwave, cutting them up into small pieces, then mixing the HPW mixture in with them. The HPW will thaw quickly when you mix it in.
- HPW mixture does not need to be microwaved, thawing is best.
- If you are doubling the amount of ZooPro High Protein Supplement for a nursing female, it is ok to have the other cage-mates eating the same batch with the increased amount of protein.
DO THE MATH: Compare the cost per serving to other protein powders such as 'Wombaroo High Protein Supplement' from Australia, and you'll realize the ZooPro cost difference. It's easy to calculate. Just take the price of your current protein product and divide it by the number of servings in the package. That's how much protein you're getting for your dollar. ZooPro's ultra high protein supplement provides the highest quality with exceptional cost per serving value!
Please click to view our Recommendations for Sugar Glider Food & Basic Feeding Guide.