The Moonlite Lighting System includes a Clamp Lamp and Moonlite Bulb to provide a natural light source and economical heat source for your nocturnal animal. The Moonlite Bulb enables you to observe your animals at night without disturbing their natural behavior. This light bulb is made of a true deep blue glass that is not painted or coated. An economical heat source, this light bulb can provide 24-hour heat for your late-night mate. It’s crafted to be easy to set up and won’t interfere with his normal nocturnal routine.
- Blue glass light bulb for nocturnal animals.
- Can provide 24-hour heat as an economical heat source.
- Won’t interfere with your buddy’s normal nocturnal routine.
- Made of a true deep blue glass that is not painted or coated.
- Designed to provide moonlight lighting for your nocturnal colonel.
- Clamp Lamp is 5.5", polished aluminum anodized reflector for maximum light, UV and heat output
- 6' cord, ceramic socket, spring-loaded swivel head clamp and convenient on/off switch.
- Attaches to exterior of your pets cage or terrarium.
Directions: Make sure fixture is unplugged and that the inline switch is off. Securely clamp, hang or mount the lamp at one end of the terrarium or cage; your pet may retreat to the cooler side if desired. Never place fixture inside your cage or terrarium. Insert an appropriate bulb or ceramic heater that does not exceed 75 watts. You may now safely turn on your fixture.
Important Safety Instructions: This portable lamp has a polarized plus (one blade is wider than the other) as a feature to reduce the risk of electric shock. This plug will fit in a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. It if still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician. Never use with an extension cord unless plug can be fully inserted. Do not alter the plug.