Exotic Nutrition's canned insects are a convenient way to incorporate quality protein into your pet's diet. The insects have been 'cooked in the can' to maintain their nutritional value, flavor, and aroma. Cooking process also softens exoskeleton of the insect for easier digestion. Offer multiple types of canned insects for diversity in the diet. Ideal supplemental food source for Sugar Gliders, Hedgehogs, Skunks, Squirrels, Wild Birds, Opossums, Turtles, Tropical fish, Reptiles, and Amphibians.
- Superworms 'cooked in the can' to maintain nutritional value, flavor, & aroma
- Similar nutritional values to live insects but are easier to digest & store
- Can size 1.2 oz.(35 g), Approximately 50 Superworms per can
- Re-closable lid supplied along with feeding spoon
- Exotic Nutrition also supplies cans of waxworms, snails, grasshoppers, caterpillars, silkworms, mealworms, & crickets
Cooking process softens exoskeleton of the insect and breaks the bonds between the collagen protein to make it absorbable by your pets. Collagen is an important fiber that aids in building bone, cartilage, skin and nail structures. No live insects need to be fed in addition to these canned insects.
INGREDIENTS: Superworms (Zophobas morio)
GUARANTEED ANALYSIS: crude protein (min) 17.0%, crude fat (min) 16.5%, crude fiber (max) 6.0%, ash (max) 1.5%, moisture (max) 765.0%.
STORAGE: Refrigerate after opening, will store 7-10 days refrigerated.