The Madagascar Cage is designed and manufactured for Exotic Nutrition with the highest quality materials by experienced workman from world-renowned HQ Cage Company. It is constructed of quality wrought-iron, and is one of the most durable cages on the market. Beautiful hammer-tone powder coat finish protects against rust for years. Framed front doors (escape-proof). Cage Measures 64 inches tall (with stand) x 23 inches wide x 22½ inches deep and has 14.4 cubic feet of interior space. Ideal for Sugar gliders.
- MEASUREMENTS: 64 inches tall x 23 inches wide x 22½ inches deep (48 inches tall without stand).
- CUBIC FEET: 14.4 ft³ of interior space.
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: 3 metal wire shelves, 3 metal wire ladders, and 2 plastic feed dishes. All removable.
- MAIN DOORS: Two large front doors measuring 9 inches wide x 16 inches tall.
- COATING: Professionally finished with a powder coat that prevents rust.
- PULL-OUT TRAY: Both the bottom wire grate and bottom solid tray pull-out for fast cleaning.
- STEEL LOCKS: Stainless steel locks on the front doors ensure safe containment.
- SIDE DOORS: Two small side doors measuring 5¼ inches wide x 6½ inches tall.
- WHEELS: Caster wheels allow you to easily move the cage for cleaning, or to roll outside.
- TALL STAND: Stand allows cage to sit high off floor, making pets feel safe. Has solid shelf for convenient food/accessory storage.
- BAR SPACING: ½ inch bar spacing and 2mm wire gauge designed for small animals like sugar gliders.
- ASSEMBLY: Assembly is quick and easy, view our helpful assembly video below.
Additional Purchases: , , , , , ,
Check out the for a quick guide on what differentiates our 10+ cages.
NEW MODEL: Beginning October 2020 Exotic Nutrition's Madagascar Cage is a new and improved model. While the overall design is mostly the same, the dimensions have changed slightly and some major differences include: horizontal bars on the side panels, vertical opening side doors, metal caster wheels, pressed metal stand and legs, solid metal shelf below the cage. We no longer offer the older model of the Madagascar Cage.