NativeCritter Muncher Mix from Exotic Nutrition is an all-natural snack for pet rodents. It contains raw nuts, seeds, flowers, and vegetables, with no added sugars, colors, flavors or preservatives. Nutritious and enjoyable, it's a treat your pet will love!
- Pumpkin Seeds are packed with essential nutrients like vitamins A, C, E, and beneficial minerals such as magnesium, zinc, and potassium.
- Green Pea Flakes are a tasty way to add veggies and dietary fiber to your furry friend's diet.
- Carrots are a natural source of vitamin A, promoting good vision. Carrots also contain antioxidants that support cardiovascular health.
- Rose Petals have natural anti-inflammatory properties, while also reducing stress levels and promoting relaxation.
- Nuts like the Walnuts, Peanuts and Hazelnuts in this mix are high in protein and an excellent source of energy. Their healthy fats and omega-3 fatty acids contribute to brain health and help maintain a lustrous coat.
WEIGHT: 3.5 oz.
IDEAL FOR: Hamsters, Gerbils, Rats, Degus, Squirrels
INGREDIENTS: pumpkin seeds, green pea flakes, walnuts, carrots, peanuts, hazelnuts, rose petals
Healthy treats have several benefits for both pets and pet owners. Treats can lend variety to an otherwise monotonous diet, provide good exercise for teeth and jaws, and add behavioral enrichment for animals that spend their lives in a small, limited environment. Most importantly, treats form a connection between pets and pet owners, assisting in bonding and training.
FEEDING RECOMMENDATION: This product is a treat and should be fed sparingly, it is not a substitute for a regular, balanced diet. Offer treats 2-3 times per week or as a small portion (less than 10%) of the main diet. Treats may lead to health issues like obesity when overfed. If your pet is not consuming its regular balanced diet, withhold serving treats until stable eating habits resume.