Back to the Jungle! Provide your pet with an ideal place to climb and play in the Exotic Nutrition Congo Cage. Designed and Manufactured for Exotic Nutrition by the HQ Cage Company with the highest-quality materials. The Congo cage provides over 20.5 cubic feet of interior space with removable shelves and ladders. It’s designed with two large 16" tall front doors for easy access, caster wheels for ease of mobility and a pull-out catch tray with removable wire grate for easy cleaning. This cage is ideal for sugar gliders, squirrels, rats, chinchillas, degus, marmosets, birds (parakeets, canaries, conures, cockatiels & lovebirds) and old-world chameleons!
NEW MODEL: New & improved model of the Congo cage. Read more below.
- Measures 67 inches tall x 32 inches wide x 22 inches deep (50¾ inches tall without stand)
- Designed with the recommended ½ inch bar spacing and 2mm wire gauge.
- Features 2 large locking front doors for easy access to your pets and two smaller locking side doors for access to feed dishes.
- Coated with a pet-safe durable powder coat finish. High-quality & durable.
- Bottom tray pulls out for easy cleaning. Removable with grate over tray.
- Includes 3 metal shelves, 3 metal ladders, and 2 feed dishes. All removable.
- Features industrial grade rolling caster wheels for easy mobility.
- Crafted with high-quality materials and manufactured by highly qualified experienced workman.
Assembly: Screwdriver is required (not included)
Cage Frame: 32 inches wide x 22 inches deep x 67 inches tall including the stand (50¾ inches tall off the stand)
Front Doors: 9 inch x 16 inch (fully framed with crescent stainless steel locks)
Side Doors: 5¼ inches wide x 6½ inches tall (lock-down design)
Catch Tray: 20⅝ inches long x 30¾ wide x 1 inch deep (metal)
Wire Shelves: 22 inches long x 8¼ inches wide
Wire Ladders: 19 inches long x 3¾ inches wide
NEW MODEL: Beginning September 2021 Exotic Nutrition's Congo Cage is a new and improved model. While the overall design is basically the same, the dimensions have changed slightly and some major differences include: horizontal bars on the side panels, vertical opening side doors, solid metal catch tray, metal caster wheels, pressed metal stand and legs, solid metal shelf below the cage. We no longer offer the older model of the Congo Cage.